Tye Dye - 500ML
The Aquatex Tye Dye Colours 1 Litre are also known as fabric tye dye which is used to change the colour of the material or make design on the material. The brand mentioned above is water based colours.
This are Dynamic colours that is recommended for pre testing fabrics for compatiblity with Aquatex for the suitability of the final product.
- Prep your supplies, and set up your work area.
- Mix your dyes. Pre-soak your garment in water, if necessary.
- Fold and tie your garment.
- Apply the dye or the add the dye in the water and soak the material.
- Let it sit, Hang the material for air drying and than put the material under the sunlight or to achieve maximum fastness heat set for approx. 4-5 mins at 150 degree celsius after first air drying.
- Rinse, wash, and wear your garment.
Note: Fragile Package