Epson EB-W52 3LCD 4000 LUMENS WXGA PROJECTOR
PRODUCT NAME EB-W52 PRODUCT CODE V11HA02053 Light Source Lamp Resolution WXGA Colour Light Output 4,000 Lumens White Light Output 4,000 Lumens Native Aspect Ratio 16:10 Contrast Ratio 16,000:1 Lamp Type 210 W UHE Keystone Correction (Standard Lens) Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow) Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB) 1 x USB 2.0 type B Input: Digital 1 x HDMI Input: Audio 2 x RCA (Red / White) Control: I/O – Network: I/O 1 x USB 2.0 type A Wireless Connectivity Included
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Brilliant Images – WXGA resolution for sharp, widescreen images
- Amazing Colour Brightness – up to 4,000 Lumens colour brightness and 4,000 Lumens white brightness
- Split Screen – project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace
- Ultra-Portable – weighing in at only 3kg for easy travel between home and the office
- Captivating Sound – enjoy a built-in stereo speaker up to 2W for life-like sound
- Simple Set-Up – Auto Vertical correction and Easy-Slide Horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time.
- Low Cost of Ownership – long-life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance
- Easy to Use – a new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips
- Auto Power On – Simply plug-in a HDMI, USB or VGA cable to turn the projector on
- Up to 2 Year Projector warranty – enjoy peace of mind
Brighter, vivid projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the True Colours you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors’ white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colours to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
*Colour brightness(colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
Weighing in at only 3.1kg, these projectors are perfect for being carried from room-to-room around the office. Also, with the additional option of a stylish carry case, the switch between home and work can be even more convenient.
Low Cost of Ownership
Save on costs with a longer lamp life and a high efficiency filter, allowing for hassle free maintenance.
An easy-to-use home screen offers quick access to a variety of useful functions. Also, all source information, no matter what the source input is, can be seen at a glance. Wireless connections can be made effortlessly because all the information you need is right there on the screen.
A powerful speaker delivers clear sound to every corner of the classroom or meeting room, saving money by eliminating the need for additional speakers. (EB-W52 has a 2W speaker)