Dahia Shoes - Return Policy
Check our Conditions
We accept returns on sale and full price items as long as they meet our returns criteria. Before returning an item, please check to see whether it meets the following conditions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be unworn or in their original condition.
- You must provide a copy of your receipt or Invoice to receive a refund or exchange.
Faulty merchandise can be returned within 6 months of purchase. Your item will undergo a physical assessment by a Dahia representative, where they can determine whether your item is eligible for repair, replacement or refund.
In order to reduce landfill and the impact on the environment, our team will seek, whenever possible, to repair your product to your satisfaction in preference to its replacement.
Most footwear will be made to order. Following your purchase we will make every effort to contact you to find out your foot size and make the footwear to fit your foot size. On our website www.dahia.com.fj we have a video showing how to measure your foot. It is important you measure your foot accurately to ensure you do not have problems with fitting into your purchase. We will not be responsible for fit issues if you gave us wrong measurement.
- Pop into our shop at Lot 1, Lakeba Street, Suva.
- Make sure you have proof of purchase with you so our team can assess your return.
- If your refund meets our return conditions, we will process it for you.
- If a repair is necessary it will be done on site, and you will be informed of a collection date.
- If a replacement is necessary it will be processed by our staff.
- If you're returning your item for refund, it may take up to 7 days for your refund to appear in your account depending on payment method and financial institution.
To make a postal return, please follow the steps below:
- First, contact us to register your return. Advise us the invoice number for the item you are returning. We will advise you a return number and take your details.
- Return postage costs are at the responsibility of the customer.
- Please address return with the return number on the first line of the address. This will assist us to track your return from the moment it is received by us.
LOT 1, LAKEBA STREET
- Please put your name, address and our invoice number on the outside of the parcel.
- Please ensure your proof of purchase is inside your parcel.
- We will process your return and advise you of the options you have. It could either be a repair, a replacement or a refund. You will be advised of your options by a Dahia representative.