Glamada investments - Return Policy
In these terms and conditions, "we" and "us" mean Glamada Investments of Fiji, and "you" means you, the customer. These terms and conditions, together with your order, constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other terms and conditions will apply. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
Warranty & Refund policy
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Glamada Investment product, please contact us on Facebook/email or contact our managing director on +6799443604 and provide as much information as possible.
All Glamada investments sold products and services comes with a warranty.
Any goods with a manufacturing fault where warranty is not void will be
- Repaired under warranty; or
- Replaced with the same or with the same specs,
- If neither of these are achievable then a refund will be made.
Product Returns: Product returns that meet the following criteria may be accepted.
Products that are returned within 7 days of the purchase date if the following criteria are met:
- Only saleable Glamada investments products will be considered for return and credit. Saleable condition is defined as unused items in original undamaged packaging and unbroken quantities and in as-new condition. Glamada investments reserves the right to determine the saleability of the product.
- For products that are returned as a result of an error made by Glamada investments i.e., incorrect products or incorrect quantity supplied.
- Faulty goods will be subjected to normal return procedures.
- Glamada investments purchase receipts are presented.
Conditions not to accept Returns
- Products that have been used and not in a saleable condition
- Products that are returned beyond 7 days of sale date
- Purchase receipts are not presented.
All Glamada investment sales are final and non-refundable unless the product is discovered to be defective, in which case standard warranty terms will apply. In the event of a major complaint, there is no refund on delivery charged and the customer must explain why they should be refunded in writing, as well as the Customer Services Manager (emails accepted). Both should be sent to the head offices, where the Senior Management Team will investigate and make a judgment within seven days. If a refund is granted, a check will be issued.
The following information are required to be captured in the RMA:
- Glamada investments invoice number & Customer Purchase Order number or Delivery reference number.
- Date of purchase.
- Part number / description / quantity (if items were purchased in pack quantities, then only full pack quantities will be accepted for return).
- Date and Reason for the return.
- Customer Sign off.
- Technical assessment confirming product has not been used.
Returning items from abroad
We are unable to accommodate exchange or return items from overseas addresses. This applies to customers who bought from us whilst visiting Fiji from overseas and decided to return or exchange items once they returned home.