Datec Fiji Pte Limited - Return Policy
Datec (Fiji) Pte Limited Return Policy:
- Product returns will be accepted that meet the following conditions
- Products that are returned within 7 days from the sale date provided the following conditions is met:
- Only Datec’s products in saleable condition will be considered for return and credit. Saleable condition is defined as meeting the same standards as newly manufactured/sourced products and must be in the original packaging with all the instructions, warnings, etc. Datec reserves the right to determine saleability of a product.
- For products that are returned as a result of an error made by Datec i.e., incorrect part number, incorrect quantity or incorrect product supplied
- Items returned confirming Dead on Arrival or Faulty items
- Datec will impose a 15% restocking fee on each product returned, unless where alternative arrangements have been agreed between both parties on exceptional cases. Approvals for exception can be made by Head of Sales, Manager Finance and/or General Manager
- No restocking charge will be imposed for the above (ii/iii)
2. Conditions Not to Accept Returns
- Products that have been used and not in a saleable condition
- Products that were specially configured for the customer (MTO products) will not be considered for return unless the return is due to an error made by Datec, which needs to be substantiated by client terms written evidence.
- Products that are returned beyond 7 days of sale date
3. Exceptions for Special Approval
- Oversight by Datec and Vendors in Supply on correct item/ time
- Customer cancels the order before the order is placed the vendor
- Special Approval from General Manager (requested by Head of Sales)
4. Procedures for Returning Product
- The respective sales account personnel will be in charge of facilitating the process and getting the Return Material Authorization Form (RMA) filled
- The Sales Account Personnel is to ensure that technical assessment has been carried out thoroughly by the respective product manager
- The RMA is to be signed off by Head of Sales and /or Manager Finance and Final approval from General Manager
The following information are required to be captured in the RMA:
- Datec invoice number & Customer Purchase Order number or Delivery reference number
- Date of purchase
- Part number / description / quantity (if items were purchased in pack quantities then only full pack quantities will be accepted for return)
- Date and Reason for the return
- Customer Sign off
- Technical assessment confirming product has not been used
5. Credit note will be raised against the customer account if order cancellation is approved. COD customers may be entitled to cheque refund upon approval of Manager Finance.
6. Post tracking of returned inventory will be a set target to the respective sales account personnel and will be built to their KPI’s to sell the returned product or recoup loss through other legitimate means of sales. This applies to inventory which was returned due to an error from the sales personnel or employee that initiated the inventory order.